Friday, April 15, 2011

Fighting with QuickTime

Hey to all. Today I've made my first steps into animation... I mean I've made my first animation assignment - it's just a bouncing ball.

It took me some time and I still have to polish it a bit, but in general it's almost done.

After finishing the assignment I was trying to do this Video Standartization procedure, which is a must for uploading assignments to AnimationMentor. This means, that I have to put some logo after the animaion and make it proper size, and this should be done in QuickTime Pro. But I'm on a Snow Leopard mac, and QT Pro should be installed there out of the box. But I've found that it was not... but it should...
So I was looking for some ways to install QT Pro, but I've found that I can't do that...
So after some time I've found a way out. Here it is...

QuickTime Pro should play QTVR videos (panoramas like in Google Street view) so I've downloaded some qtvr from the web and tried to open it... My mac said that to do that he needed an upgrade - I said OK - and after some time it downloaded, installed and run QT Pro...

WOW!! Great!! Now I have all I need!!

No comments:

Post a Comment