Sunday, April 3, 2011

Installing maya

I had some issues, while installinf maya...

AnimationMentor gives us a link to student version of maya - it's almost the same as the normal one - the only difference is that you have this mesage all the time, which says that it's a student version and you can't make profit using this version...

But when I installed it on my computer it showed Error 20. I don't know what it is..

I searched the internet for solution and found some but none of them helped. So I contacted maya student care... After some time they changed something in my profile on autodesk web site. But what they did ... didn't help eather.

After that I was talking in our Skype group with West and he gave me the solution!!
I've created new account on my computer, where I've changed the system language to English and, guess what it all worked... !!! Now I have a quiet place to work - a fresh account without any skype, Icq ....
And it's great, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment